Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I am Not a Survivor




I am Not a Survivor

I am Not a survivor, but an over comer.  

When sickness comes my way – even the big “C” – know assuredly you’ll leave as a loser today. 

 Financial destruction, loss of limb – whatever It is.  I don’t merely outlast It or outlive It, I triumph over It!

I look you dead in the face and I say: “thanks be to God which always causes to me to triumph!”  I am Not a survivor but an over comer.  I defeat and cause to cease to exist – When I’m done it  is over, ‘cause I’m an over comer.

We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the Word of our testimony-so I testify that Jesus’ blood that was shed for me that seals me in a Covenant of Blessing with Almighty God, it has made me free. 

 Free to overcome any destruction, harm, loss, sickness, attack, lack… 
I don’t merely outlive or outlast, but I stand on top victoriously – and I testify: I am Not a survivor, but I am an over comer.



Joneen
10/9/07

No comments:

Post a Comment